All Taping (Home)

• Favorite

COZ Media AFFORDABLE Self Tape Studio!

Hey Actors! My name’s Daniel Coz; I’ve been in the industry for 7 years, I’m a graduate of the theatre program at York University, also an ACTRA member, and I’m offering self tape audition services out of my home studio in my condo! My home studio uses two soft box lights, read more

• Favorite

Self Tape Studios

Welcome to Simon Arblaster’s Home studio. We will put together a self tape for you that brings out nothing but your best work in HD format to your exacting specifications. Self tapes are recorded using HD cameras, a professional backdrop, lighting, and shotgun microphone. I will record and read for read more

• Favorite

First Glance Studios

First Glance Studios is an audition self-tape facility located in Burnaby, BC, run by Nelson Leis and Vanessa Walsh. They are dedicated to helping actors create compelling self-tape auditions. Hourly rate $45.

• Raw Pulpit Productions

Raw Pulpit Productions, a self-tape production company based in Toronto, Ontario, offers actors in the Toronto area the opportunity to perfect their on-camera skills and give themselves a competitive advantage, as well as produce high-quality audition tapes to be sent to casting directors. Raw Pulpit Productions was started in late read more

• Self-tape and Rehearsal Studio – Distillery District

Self-tape studio – 33 Mill Street (Distillery District) Various backdrops and lighting (including natural light on weekend day bookings) $40/half hour (reader optional; no extra cost) $60/full hour (reader optional; no extra cost) Hours of Operation: Weekdays 6pm- 1am Weekends 10am-1am SAT 8am-1am SUN Rehearsal/film space – 33 Mill Street read more

• Favorite

Toronto Self-Tape Coop

A relaxing yet professional environment where you can put yourself on tape for a very reasonable fee. Need a reader or coaching? I’ll provide that! I’ve been acting for over 15 years in film and television. Here is a link to my imdb page. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0893464/ Please contact me if you read more

• Favorite

Home Recording Studio

I have a professional digital home recording studio that you can be utilize to record a voiceover audition, voiceover demo, singing demo, narration recording or sound mixing. I can also professionally edit, mix and master any audio file you have recorded on your phone or at home to improve the sound quality.

• Favorite

Brooke W. – Reader

Hello my name is Brooke Walker. I’m a working actor in the North Vancouver/Vancouver area. I would love to help and work with you on any script you have. I have a flexible schedule so I’m usually available on short notice. I charge $15 an hour to people in my read more

• Favorite

Yvette Dudley-Neuman – Acting Coach

Please see my website for full credentials Coaching available in person or by skype.  I have been coaching actors privately for 10 years.  A few testimonials: “I was extremely happy with the hour and half I spent with Yvette. She could see the bigger picture, was quick to generate ideas and firmly read more

• HD Taping

West Toronto’s self-taped audition, demo reel editing and coaching professionals We offer self-taped auditions, audition coaching and demo reel editing services centered around the needs of actors, with a focus on flexibility, professionalism and affordability. Our goal is to provide a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere where actors can let their creativity read more