All Taping (Home)

• Favorite

Self Tape Studios

Welcome to Simon Arblaster’s Home studio. We will put together a self tape for you that brings out nothing but your best work in HD format to your exacting specifications. Self tapes are recorded using HD cameras, a professional backdrop, lighting, and shotgun microphone. I will record and read for read more

• Favorite

First Glance Studios

First Glance Studios is an audition self-tape facility located in Burnaby, BC, run by Nelson Leis and Vanessa Walsh. They are dedicated to helping actors create compelling self-tape auditions. Hourly rate $45.

• Raw Pulpit Productions

Raw Pulpit Productions, a self-tape production company based in Toronto, Ontario, offers actors in the Toronto area the opportunity to perfect their on-camera skills and give themselves a competitive advantage, as well as produce high-quality audition tapes to be sent to casting directors. Raw Pulpit Productions was started in late read more

• Self-tape and Rehearsal Studio – Distillery District

Self-tape studio – 33 Mill Street (Distillery District) Various backdrops and lighting (including natural light on weekend day bookings) $40/half hour (reader optional; no extra cost) $60/full hour (reader optional; no extra cost) Hours of Operation: Weekdays 6pm- 1am Weekends 10am-1am SAT 8am-1am SUN Rehearsal/film space – 33 Mill Street read more

• Favorite

Toronto Self-Tape Coop

A relaxing yet professional environment where you can put yourself on tape for a very reasonable fee. Need a reader or coaching? I’ll provide that! I’ve been acting for over 15 years in film and television. Here is a link to my imdb page. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0893464/ Please contact me if you read more

• Favorite

Home Recording Studio

I have a professional digital home recording studio that you can be utilize to record a voiceover audition, voiceover demo, singing demo, narration recording or sound mixing. I can also professionally edit, mix and master any audio file you have recorded on your phone or at home to improve the sound quality.

• Favorite

Brooke W. – Reader

Hello my name is Brooke Walker. I’m a working actor in the North Vancouver/Vancouver area. I would love to help and work with you on any script you have. I have a flexible schedule so I’m usually available on short notice. I charge $15 an hour to people in my read more

• Favorite

Yvette Dudley-Neuman – Acting Coach

Please see my website for full credentials Coaching available in person or by skype.  I have been coaching actors privately for 10 years.  A few testimonials: “I was extremely happy with the hour and half I spent with Yvette. She could see the bigger picture, was quick to generate ideas and firmly read more

• HD Taping

West Toronto’s self-taped audition, demo reel editing and coaching professionals We offer self-taped auditions, audition coaching and demo reel editing services centered around the needs of actors, with a focus on flexibility, professionalism and affordability. Our goal is to provide a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere where actors can let their creativity read more