All Taping (Business)

Showing Taping (Business) 1-20 of 47
  •   Favorite

Casting Workbook – Vancouver

For exceptional self-tape and demo editing services in Vancouver, look no further than Casting Workbook’s marina side office! Take advantage of our innovative ePitch software and have your audition streamed to any email address, or take home a copy on DVD. Our skilled video technician can also help you cut read more

•   Favorite

Casting Workbook Toronto

With more and more casting directors requiring actors to put themselves on tape, the cost for auditioning has fallen squarely on the actor. Together with our traditional manned taping room, Casting Workbook has some exciting new options to enable our premium actor members to self tape simply and affordably. All read more

• Favorite

Creative Action Digital Video

I began making movies with my dad’s  8mm film camera when I was 12 years old.   I have worked as an actor and also behind the scenes on many feature films, industrials and commercials but I do not use celluloid film any more.     All of the works I read more

• Favorite

The Craft Self Tape Studio

Focus On Your Craft. Showcase Yourself. Worry Free. — In studio and mobile self tape solutions and audition coaching for actors in Toronto. Showcase your work with a professional self tape that demonstrates to casting directors and production that you take your craft seriously. http://www.torontoselftape.com

• Favorite

COZ Media AFFORDABLE Self Tape Studio!

Hey Actors! My name’s Daniel Coz; I’ve been in the industry for 7 years, I’m a graduate of the theatre program at York University, also an ACTRA member, and I’m offering self tape audition services out of my home studio in my condo. My home studio uses two soft box lights, read more

• Favorite

Self Tape Studios

Welcome to Simon Arblaster’s Home studio. We will put together a self tape for you that brings out nothing but your best work in HD format to your exacting specifications. Self tapes are recorded using HD cameras, a professional backdrop, lighting, and shotgun microphone. I will record and read for read more

• Favorite

First Glance Studios

First Glance Studios is an audition self-tape facility located in Burnaby, BC, run by Nelson Leis and Vanessa Walsh. They are dedicated to helping actors create compelling self-tape auditions. Hourly rate $45.

• Favorite

Affordable Downtown Self-Taping

Hi! I provide affordable self-taping services from my taping studio in my condo downtown, near Coal Harbour. About Me I’m an alumnus from the renowned Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (formerly the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama) and the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy. I have an international resume with recent read more

• Favorite

Innovative Arts Oakville

Since 2012, Innovative Arts Inc. has been providing self-tape and coaching services in Oakville for professionals of all ages. Walking distance to the Bronte GO station and just off the QEW and Third Line.   Facility Rental with a camera operator/reader: $30 / 30 min + HST Self-tape editing fee: read more

• Favorite

The Best Self Tape, Coaching, and Demo Reels

I will put together a self tape that brings your best work to light in HD format to your exacting specifications.  Self tapes are recorded using HD cameras, a professional backdrop, lighting, and shotgun microphone to make you shine.  I also have a teleprompter available for those times when time is read more

• Favorite

Casting Central

Our Self-tape services include both Full-Service complete with a Camera Operator/Reader and our new DIY Self-Tape Studio where you can self-tape in a professional studio for as low as $20. We also offering Coaching via our sister company, LB Acting Studio.

• Self-tape and Rehearsal Studio – Distillery District

Self-tape studio – 33 Mill Street (Distillery District) Various backdrops and lighting (including natural light on weekend day bookings) $40/half hour (reader optional; no extra cost) $60/full hour (reader optional; no extra cost) Hours of Operation: Weekdays 6pm- 1am Weekends 10am-1am SAT 8am-1am SUN Rehearsal/film space – 33 Mill Street read more

• Favorite

The Platform Audition Tapes

Taped audition tapes are our specialty! We offer the highest quality picture and sound at the BEST prices in Los Angeles!  A trained and experienced reader will always be at your appointment. Coaching (if requested) is available at no additional cost!   $15 – 15 min $30 – 30 min read more

Showing Taping (Business) 1-20 of 47