All Self-Taping Coach

Showing Self-Taping Coach 1-20 of 38
  •   Favorite

Acting Coach

PROFESSIONAL ACTING COACH/READER – COMPETITIVE RATES I am a professional actor and acting coach and have been in the TV/Film/Theatre business for over 25 years.  I have worked with John Cusack, Kevin Sorbo, Idina Menzel and many others.  I aim to guide the actor in achieving their highest potential in read more

• Favorite

Creative Action Digital Video

I began making movies with my dad’s  8mm film camera when I was 12 years old.   I have worked as an actor and also behind the scenes on many feature films, industrials and commercials but I do not use celluloid film any more.     All of the works I read more

• Favorite

The Craft Self Tape Studio

Focus On Your Craft. Showcase Yourself. Worry Free. — In studio and mobile self tape solutions and audition coaching for actors in Toronto. Showcase your work with a professional self tape that demonstrates to casting directors and production that you take your craft seriously. http://www.torontoselftape.com

• Favorite

First Glance Studios

First Glance Studios is an audition self-tape facility located in Burnaby, BC, run by Nelson Leis and Vanessa Walsh. They are dedicated to helping actors create compelling self-tape auditions. Hourly rate $45.

• Favorite

Innovative Arts Oakville

Since 2012, Innovative Arts Inc. has been providing self-tape and coaching services in Oakville for professionals of all ages. Walking distance to the Bronte GO station and just off the QEW and Third Line.   Facility Rental with a camera operator/reader: $30 / 30 min + HST Self-tape editing fee: read more

• Favorite

The Best Self Tape, Coaching, and Demo Reels

I will put together a self tape that brings your best work to light in HD format to your exacting specifications.  Self tapes are recorded using HD cameras, a professional backdrop, lighting, and shotgun microphone to make you shine.  I also have a teleprompter available for those times when time is read more

• Favorite

Custom Self Taping

Services include: -experienced reader -camera and proper lighting set up -dropbox link to audition file   Read with an up-to-date actor in the industry who can also give help refining your scene during the taping process!

• Favorite

Casting Central

Our Self-tape services include both Full-Service complete with a Camera Operator/Reader and our new DIY Self-Tape Studio where you can self-tape in a professional studio for as low as $20. We also offering Coaching via our sister company, LB Acting Studio.

• Self-tape and Rehearsal Studio – Distillery District

Self-tape studio – 33 Mill Street (Distillery District) Various backdrops and lighting (including natural light on weekend day bookings) $40/half hour (reader optional; no extra cost) $60/full hour (reader optional; no extra cost) Hours of Operation: Weekdays 6pm- 1am Weekends 10am-1am SAT 8am-1am SUN Rehearsal/film space – 33 Mill Street read more

• Favorite

David Christo – Acting Coach & Reader

David has 20 years experience as an actor, director, producer, and as a professional reader he has worked with Toronto casting, reading for Suits, Hannibal, Suicide Squad, X-Men, 12 Monkeys, After Camelot, Murdoch Mysteries, and many others. Available to read for self-tape sessions, and for private coaching (including text & dialect work). read more

• Favorite

Karen Ivany – Actor & Acting Coach, Toronto

Screen Credits: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1350696/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1/ Acting Instructor: Second City Training Centre, Toronto (2012- present) – Recruited by Artistic Director, Kevin Frank, to create and develop the advanced levels of the Acting stream; Acting 3 & 4. Also created and instruct On Camera Audition and On Camera Scene Study Private Coaching Fee: $60/hr read more

• Favorite

Simon Chin mobile coach and reader

Camera op in casting for 7 years and a working actor since 2005 with ~50 full union, on-screen credits. Services:  Coaching, Reading, and run CWB self-tape app Camera on your phone. Teens+ (sorry, not experienced with child-acting process) *Mobile only – will come to your space (limited to west of read more

Showing Self-Taping Coach 1-20 of 38